Xload is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-01-16. The program can be installed on Windows.
Xload gives Java/JSP Developers a feature rich, highly Flexible and Versatile FILE UPLOAD/MANAGEMENT API Component for use inside an Application Server or Standalone environment.
- Easy to use, cascading approach
- JSP Integration
- Simple client side scripts
- Partial uploads
- Uploading to memory
- Multiple file creation for a single upload
- Multiple uploads
- File renaming
- Create your own file renaming policy
- Fine grained failure conditions for uploads
- Access files you have created after an upload
- File management (move, copy files etc )
- Directory/folder management (sort, get byte size etc )
- High Performance
- Upload timer (Progress monitor); easy to use and setup
- Flash and Struts integration
- UTF-8 encoding
- Manage files and directories without the need of an HttpServletRequest object
- Redundant uploads
- Write files seamlessly to network locations
- Small footprint
Xload (version 1.2) has a file size of 339.38 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 50 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.